What happened here?
Hi guys! We have adapted the design to make it easier to handle for everyone. It is not a final version, missing some details that will be added gradually. We hope you like this version more simple :)

martes, 7 de febrero de 2012

About


Well.. My real name is Yume (dream in japanese).
I have 19 years old (1993) Im mixed, my dad is japanese!
Now live in Spain, but soon Ill move to South Korea to study there.
I can speak, English, Spanish, Japanese and now learn Korean.
I love anime, animals, music (jpop, kpop) and play guitar.
My favorite bands Block B and B.A.P <3 
Favourites anime Fairy Tail and Naruto and games AMR and COD!



Hi! You can call me CSItaly (or CS for short XD).
As my username says, I'm from Italy, nearby Milan.
I'm not much a talkative person, I'm pretty reserved actually.
I can "fluently" speak Italian, English and French, while I'm having some troubles with German.
I love all genres of music, but favourite artists are Skillet, Breaking Benjamin, Jessie J and Giovanni Allevi.
My favourite videogames are Alice Madness Returns, Wolfenstein, Portal, Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Amnesia Dark Crescent and of course The Sims.
My stuff is mainly composed by mural sets, clothes and a few accessories for Sims 2.
My main account is on DeviantART: http://csitaly.deviantart.com/
I hope we'll get along well! Bye!