What happened here?
Hi guys! We have adapted the design to make it easier to handle for everyone. It is not a final version, missing some details that will be added gradually. We hope you like this version more simple :)

lunes, 25 de marzo de 2013

[TS3] Saeko Busujima (HSOTD) Top

Annyeonghaseyo!
Zauma imnida :)

Today I talk about how to create meshes with Sanxtv and Luxy, and so they could see more or less how it's done, I did this test. Well, the result is fairly acceptable (I think haha)
Hope you like guys!



READ BEFORE DOWNLOAD!
This is a new mesh, but its not avaliable for fats sims, Im sorry I dont know to make for avaliable type bodys too.
Oh, and the pictures are very edited, the top contains tiny bugs.

Avaliable for young adult and adults.
Recoloreable.
Everyday, Atlethic 
and I think is avaliable for outwear XD
Model by me.



(MEDIAFIRE)



Enjoy!
If you have tumblr, reblog this please!
www.zauma.tumblr.com

8 comentarios:

  1. Wow. Love it. ♥
    You are a really amazing and talented creator!
    xoxo Claudi♥

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That's cool! I like it! ^___^
    I want to make Saeko too, could you say where I can get this hair on the first picture? Please! :3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you! Im glad you like ^^ The hair in first picture is from Bflysims, but I use photoshop for edit the hair!

      Eliminar
  3. I can get this hair on the first picture? Please! :3

    ResponderEliminar

Coments are veeeeery welcome! haha