What happened here?
Hi guys! We have adapted the design to make it easier to handle for everyone. It is not a final version, missing some details that will be added gradually. We hope you like this version more simple :)

miércoles, 21 de noviembre de 2012

[S3] Cazy-hair072-Edit

Annyeong!
I'm Zauma :)

Today I have a new hair retextured from Cazy, this hair is free in TSR.
I like this hair with my textures, I think see very real haha!
Hope you like too.

Oh, I'll upload +1oo followers gifts in tumblr soon! ^^
www.zauma.tumblr.com

follow me if you have tumblr! :$

*Textures by me*
*Avaliable for teen to elder*
PLEASE, DON'T USE MY TEXTURE!


(SIMS3PACK - MEDIAFIRE)


http://www.mediafire.com/?l9tc2l82f2rl7az


Enjoy!

2 comentarios:

  1. Holaa! ya te había escrito antes pero me encantan tus texturas! te ha quedado muy lindo :D la otra vez dijiste que tomabas peticiones, pues tengo una: me encanta este cabello (creo que es de cazy) que ha retexturizado aikea_guinea: http://aikea-guinea.tumblr.com/post/34660827464/this-didnt-seem-worth-uploading-to-club-crimsyn#notes-container
    pero odio el brillo en los cabellos :( y hasta sus texturas tipo EA son brillantes porque ya las probé. ¡Por favooor!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias, me alegro de que te gusten! En cuanto tenga un ratito libre y haga los otros que tengo que hacer me pongo a ello :)

      Eliminar

Coments are veeeeery welcome! haha