What happened here?
Hi guys! We have adapted the design to make it easier to handle for everyone. It is not a final version, missing some details that will be added gradually. We hope you like this version more simple :)

miércoles, 8 de agosto de 2012

[S2] Elexis 'The Lucky One' Converted & Retextured

Hi peeeeeeeople, I'm Zauma :)
Long time without make CC for the sims 2 xD But, I'm back moahah!
Today I have a new hair conversion, hope u like!

CREDITS DOWN! 
l
v





** ANIMATION FIX **
My first conversion hair to TS3>TS2 contained bad animation.
But this hair is 'fixed' haha!
Works for Young-adult, adult and elder.
11 textures from pooklet.

** CREDITS **
All credits go to Elexis at ModTheSims for the original mesh.
I had permission to do the conversion :)
Thanks B-fly for the video tutorial of the animation!
And well, thank you CSItaly for the outfit (firts picture)


** DETAILS **

All views in game (no PS)

Air view in BodyShop.


Okay, before to the link of download, read this please!

YOU CAN include this mesh in your work, BUTTTT, give me credit for the conversion, and give credit to Elexis for the original mesh.

CAN NOT attributed my work as yours.
If you want make the conversion of child or told, before ask to Elexis and me.
CAN NOT upload this file or pay-sites or store!

Feel free to retextured it :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ptcqu9xw6hgzzxb


Enjoy ^^



4 comentarios:

  1. OH GOD, ZAUMA, LOVETHIS SO MUCH.

    I wanted to ask someone to convert it and you did it. You really made my day ;)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. haha! I'm glad ^^
      Retextured it please, I love your retextures, you know!

      Eliminar
  2. The link is dead, can you please reupload! :(

    ResponderEliminar

Coments are veeeeery welcome! haha